Our Terms, Policies, and Procedures
By booking any of our services online or in person, clients agree that they have read and accept all terms on this page and agree that these terms, policies, and procedures can be updated at any time.
Dog Training Services Agreement
Agreement between: All Clients and North County Canine Training
Board and Training Services:
- The goal is to expedite behavioral and obedience training while instructing the clients on proper training and maintenance.
- Trainer will take possession of the dog on the first day of training and return the dog on the last day of training.
- Training will take place at or near the North County Canine Training Facility unless otherwise stated.
- Trainer will make every reasonable effort to help Client achieve behavior modification goals but makes no guarantee of Dog’s behavior as a result of providing professional animal behavior consultation and training.
- Client understands that he/she and members of the household must follow Trainer’s instructions without modification, work with the dog daily as recommended, and constantly reinforce training being given.
Private 1-on-1 Services:
- Trainer agrees to provide private lessons for Client and Dog on a lesson-by-lesson basis, the goal being to teach Client how to train and work with Dog.
- These lessons will take place at the NCCT facility.
- Trainer will make every reasonable effort to help Client achieve training and behavior modification goals but makes no guarantee of Dog’s performance or behavior as a result of providing professional animal behavior consultation.
- Client understands that he/she and members of the household must follow Trainer’s instructions without modification, work with dog daily as recommended, and constantly reinforce training being given to Dog.
- If Client fails to give at least 24 hours cancellation notice, or is not present at the time of the scheduled appointment, session fees are still due.
- For a package deal, the session will still be counted as one session.
- All courses and seminars are not refundable or able to be rescheduled.
- Client assumes the risk and agrees that Trainer should not be held responsible for any resulting injuries, losses, damages, costs, or expenses.
- Trainer's duties may terminate if Dog is deemed dangerous, interferes with training, or if Client breaches this Agreement.
- This Agreement is binding upon Client and spouse of Client and supersedes all prior discussions and agreements.
- No promises or guarantees have been made regarding Dog's behavior or training results.
- This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument signed by both Client and Trainer.
Waiver and Release of Liability
IN CONSIDERATION OF
- The risk of injury that exists while participating in DOG TRAINING, CANINE APPREHENSION/BITE WORK, SCENT DETECTION, TRACKING/TRAILING, RATTLESNAKE AVERSION, CANINE OBSTACLE COURSE, PUPPY CONFIDENCE COURSE, LIVE FIRE RANGE, ZIP LINING, CANINE TACTICAL MOVEMENT, FAST ROPING, AND RAPPELLING (hereinafter the "Activity").
- My, (the client's), desire to participate in said Activity and being given the right to participate in same.
I, (the client), HEREBY
- Knowingly and voluntarily enter into this WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
- Waive any and all rights, claims, or causes of action arising from my participation in the Activity.
- Release NORTH COUNTY CANINE TRAINING/DUSTIN WINN/JESSICA GOULD and affiliates from any injury resulting from my participation.
I, (the client), AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING
- I, (the client), am aware of the risks associated with the Activity, including physical or psychological injury, illness, disfigurement, and death.
- I, (the client), assume all risks, known and unknown, related to my participation.
I, (the client), FURTHER AGREE
- To indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Releasees against any claims.
- That Releasees are not responsible for errors or omissions of third parties.
I, (the client), FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE
- That Releasees may provide emergency medical care if needed, and I, (the client), will assume all associated costs.
- I, (the client), should carry my own health insurance.
- I, (the client), should not participate if not medically able or properly trained.
I, (the client), HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE
- That this is a release of liability and a contract.
- I, (the client), have read and understand it fully.
Rabies and Bordetella Vaccination
I, (the client), confirm that the services I book through North County Canine Training will be complete before the expiration date of my pet's immunization for Rabies and Bordetella (Kennel Cough Vaccine).
Photography Release Form for Dogs and Owners
I, (the client), hereby give North County Canine Training and staff permission to take photographs and videos of myself and/or my dog(s) for use in publications, websites, social media, and advertising materials.
Dog Transportation Release Form
I, (the client), understand and agree to the terms and conditions for the transportation of my dog/s by North County Canine Training. I acknowledge the inherent risks and release them from liability.